Welcome to Dovetail Acres Campground. In order to ensure you and your fellow campers have a successful camping experience, please observe the following campground policies:
- Check in time is 2 PM and Check out is 11 AM. No set ups after 10 PM.
- All visitors must register at the office inside of Dovetail Trading Company (Citgo gas station).
- Office hours at Dovetail Trading are 6 AM – 7 PM daily (except Fridays we close at 9 PM; and Sundays at 5:30 PM).
- If you will arrive after we have closed, please look for your welcome packet in the mailbox at the entrance to the campground.
- Dovetail Acres provides both a Pet-Free Zone and a Pet-Friendly Zone
- Please pick-up after your pet and be mindful of barking. Pets are not allowed in the bath/shower house.
- Smoking is not permitted in any public areas or the bath house. Please limit smoking to your site & dispose of butts properly.
- Quiet Hours are from 10 PM – 8 AM.
- Keep outside lights low and turn off by 10 PM.
- Burn only local firewood.
- Keep fires small and extinguish by 11 PM.
- No wood gathering allowed.
- The area surrounding the campground is private property. Please
respect our neighbors’ privacy and refrain from collecting firewood from
- FIREWORKS or FIREARMS of any kind are not permitted.
- No ATV’s.
- Scooters, Inline Blades, Skates, Skateboards, or Hoverboards are not allowed.
- No generators allowed.
- WiFi is available and passwords provided.
- Occupancy is limited to one camping unit per site with up to 4 adults, or 2 adults and up to 4 minor children. Tent sites are limited to one large tent or two small two person tents.
- Garbage and Recycling Bags will be provided at check-in. Place at the very end of your site in the morning only. Do not leave garbage out overnight. Dumpsters are located on the east side of the campground.
- In case of an emergency, please call the owner (920-421-4031) or the manager (920-854-0241).
“Your kind cooperation with these policies will allow all of our guests to enjoy the best possible camping experience.”
HWY 57 Sister Bay, WI 54234
920-421-4032 or 920-868-6218