We are pleased to inform you that your reservation request has been received and is confirmed!
We look forward to you joining us at Dovetail Acres Campground.
Please review and observe our campground policies to help us ensure you and your fellow campers have a successful and enjoyable camping experience.
- Check in time is 2 PM and Check out is 11 AM. No set ups after 10 PM.
- All visitors must register at the office inside of Dovetail Trading Company (Citgo gas station).
- Office hours at Dovetail Trading are 6 AM – 7 PM daily (except Fridays we close at 9 PM; and Sundays at 5:30 PM).
- If you will arrive after we have closed, please look for your welcome packet in the mailbox at the entrance to the campground.
- Dovetail Acres provides both a Pet-Free Zone and a Pet-Friendly Zone.
- ALL PETS MUST BE LEASHED AT ALL TIMES.
- Please pick-up after your pet and be mindful of barking. Pets are not allowed in the bath/shower house.
- Smoking is not permitted in any public areas or the bath house. Please limit smoking to your site & dispose of butts properly.
- Quiet Hours are from 10 PM – 8 AM.
- Keep outside lights low and turn off by 10 PM.
- Burn only local firewood.
- Keep fires small and extinguish by 11 PM.
- No wood gathering allowed.
- The area surrounding the campground is private property. Please respect our neighbors’ privacy and refrain from collecting firewood from neighboring properties.
- FIREWORKS or FIREARMS of any kind are not permitted.
- No ATV’s.
- Scooters, Inline Blades, Skates, Skateboards, or Hoverboards are not allowed.
- No generators allowed.
- WiFi is available and passwords provided.
- Occupancy is limited to one camping unit per site with up to 4 adults, or 2 adults and up to 4 minor children. Tent sites are limited to one large tent or two small two person tents.
- Garbage and Recycling Bags will be provided at check-in. Place at the very end of your site in the morning only. Do not leave garbage out overnight. Dumpsters are located on the east side of the campground.
- In case of an emergency, please call the owner (920-421-4031) or the manager (920-854-0241).
“Your kind cooperation with these policies will allow all of our guests to enjoy the best possible camping experience.”
HWY 57 Sister Bay, WI 54234
920-421-4032 or 920-868-6218